[CQ-Contest] a very BIG thank you to VY1JA

kb3aug at juno.com kb3aug at juno.com
Mon Nov 20 21:58:57 EST 2000

I have an interesting story about working VY1JA. I was running on 20 and
he called me. I had somebody that didn't want me to work him, sounded
like a white noise generator. J, stayed right in there with me until I
was able to copy his information. It took over 5 minutes, (I just checked
the log, it took 7 minutes). He want the extra mile just to give me a
section I needed. I had to give up my run freqenecy. J took it over
because I could not hear and I spotted him.
A very BIG thank you to J, VY1JA...

73, Bill KV3R
Riverton, WV

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com