[CQ-Contest] web cam solicitation

robbins at berkshire.net robbins at berkshire.net
Tue Oct 3 13:54:57 EDT 2000

Hey, maybe that is why we made the top box m/m for cqww last year!  we can
thank the webcam for all those extra contacts and multipliers!  Just think
what it will be like when i can stream all 6 stations audio in real time,
we'll probably double our qso's just for those who want to listen to
themselves from our side.

yeah, like a still picture of the back of someone's head updated ever 5 or
10 minutes is really going to draw in more contacts.  what it does do is to
let non-contesters see into the shack and maybe, just maybe, increases their
interest in contests.  and it lets non-hams have a glimpse of what a ham
station is and shows them there is more to it than just cw and 73's good
buddy on repeaters.

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com