[CQ-Contest] Yeah - big fella, check out the website!

Ward Silver hwardsil at WOLFENET.com
Tue Oct 3 12:40:12 EDT 2000

Except for the fact that you would have no idea of what the score is or
anything else germane to the actual contesting.  Change "web cam" to
"logging software screen" or "real-time scoring window" and maybe it's
worth doing.

Otherwise it's like watching someone play piano for 48 hours with no
sound.

73, Ward N0AX

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com