[CQ-Contest] web cam solicitation

Henry Heidtmann n4vhk at summitschool.com
Tue Oct 3 15:34:56 EDT 2000

Mike et al--
What I meant was all this stuff is fine- just stick to contesting during
the contest. A fixed website is not the issue- webcams are great- Just
make no communication on the "internet, phones, " etc. during the
contest that would "help to improve your score."
As far as your "dxpedition" scenario, I would have a problem with
uploading during a contest if you were operating SO, which wouldnt
happen anyway... Take the following example-

Your <call> dxpedition posts on its website DURING CQWW-

"We currently have stations on the following bands-
1.835, 3.775, 7.067, 14.195, 21.290 and 28.600
Please work us!-
Currently, we need the following zones on 20-
17,18,35,38"

Wow- what a can of worms...

All in all, I think we're on the same side of the fence.
73,
Henry Heidtmann, N4VHK
Trustee, W4WS
W4WS Contest Crew