[CQ-Contest] 160M or Not ?

Hammond, Rob EU-Pencoed Rob.Hammond at eu.sony.com
Fri Oct 27 09:20:02 EDT 2000

Thinking of putting a 160M dipole up the back lane ready for tonight. Having
never worked CQWW I am wondering whether it's worth it. Is there enough
inter EU activity on there to justify it ?. The Highest I could get it would
be about 40ft which would mean no real DX ( assumption!).
Anyway can't concentrate in work today just to dawm exited - anyone else
feeling that
tingling sensation ?

Good Luck everyone
Rob MW5EPA

PS thanks for guys that answered my last posting, I put the ATAS on the roof
last night & it worked really well for a mobile antenna . Had some
interesting reports compared to the wire on 20 / 40 M

are addressed.
Sony cannot accept liability for statements made which are clearly
the sender's own and not made on behalf of Sony.
(01)

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com