[CQ-Contest] Speaking about power violations

V.Kecman kk at cg.yu
Sun Oct 29 20:25:58 EST 2000

I'd rather not make any specific accusations, but will freely claim that 3
out of 6 stations in top six EU are violating power regulations. If you need
a list of callsigns, don't hesitate to contact me. Maybe a pix too?
However, some guys are shrewd enuf, and have special permits for several
weekends to run as much as they can manage. If The Committee is gg to limit
HP maximum, there is a chance to have many nice Amps available for DX
market, since their owners will all become HONEST, all of a sudden. All they
needed was actually written limit in the rules.

Nice fairy tale.

One Anonymous Operator

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com