[CQ-Contest] Penalties CQWW??

Bob Naumann - N5NJ n5nj at gte.net
Thu Sep 7 12:59:24 EDT 2000

To solve this problem, when you go to a DX location ( as we do for the
CQWW at V26B )  you should make friends with some of the locals and
encourage them to get on for the contest.  Encourage them to work
others as well.  Bring a spare radio for them if necessary.  You never
know, you might get a new contester started on the right track.

I agree that sending one of your team's operators down the road to
make qsos with your operation is not within the spirit of the rules.

Robert E. Naumann
N5NJ / V26O
N5NJ at arrl.net
www.qsl.net/n5nj