[CQ-Contest] Demise of 4W6SP/9A4SP

Ivo Pezer, 5B4ADA/9A3A 9a3a at spidernet.com.cy
Thu Sep 7 18:13:35 EDT 2000

    A couple of hours ago I learned a shocking news of demise of my friend
Pero Simundza, 9A4SP (4W6SP) who was one of three UNHCR staff members killed
in West Timor by local militia on Wednesday. When I heard the news about
violence that errupted on Wednesday, and of UNHCR staff brutally killed, I
was hoping not to hear Pero's name, but ...

To you that worked 4W6SP, Pero was travelling by car from West Timor to East
Timor to operate and give us a new country.

He was single, 29 years of age.

REST IN PEACE, my friend

Ivo 5B4ADA/9A3A

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com