[CQ-Contest] packet cheaters caught?

LU-CONTESTERS lw9euj at ciudad.com.ar
Thu Sep 7 18:03:49 EDT 2000

All in all, the only solution to solve the problem, seems to be the
elimination of single op assisted class.
In other words you cannot fight with techmology, you have to asimilate it.
Allowing single ops to use packet eliminates the possibility of bad guys
taking unfair advantage. It allows the latest technology to be used by
everybody.
73 Martín