[CQ-Contest] The recording issue.

LU-CONTESTERS lw9euj at ciudad.com.ar
Thu Sep 7 17:56:17 EDT 2000

Thus, reduce log deadline to 24 hours via email or postmark for top
entrants.
There is allways a way to reduce cheating.
It only denpends on how serious you want your contest to be considered.
If you want a contest in wich we all trust, then review the weak side of the
rules. It will have to be done sometime in the near future.
As technology advances, some rules become useless.
73
Martín, LW9EUJ