[CQ-Contest] The recording issue.

John T. Laney, III k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Fri Sep 8 23:05:31 EDT 2000

It's not really practical to require e-mail submissions of top logs
within a specific period of hours or days after the end of the contest.
Many of us operate from places where we don't always have e-mail
access.  And even from home, the e-mail server can be down for a period
of time.  Surely we cannot deny  log submissions to top logs by imposing
impossible deadlines.  If we do, we can guarantee that top ops won't go
to certain places to give us mults in the contests.  73, John,
K4BAI/8P9HT.

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com