[CQ-Contest] Sprint --> CONFIRM THE QSO!

Dale L Martin kg5u at hal-pc.org
Mon Sep 11 01:00:30 EDT 2000

> Last night I worked A LOT of guys who didn't bother to give me
> confirmation of a completed QSO.  I'm now faced with a decision:
>
> a) I leave the QSO in the log and risk losing 4 QSOs.
> b) I take it out of the log and for sure lose 1 QSO.  The other guy
>    possibly loses 4 if I'm in his log.
>
> Please, even if we are best friends...  Confirm the QSO!  Just a DIT will
> do.

Three people out there may have me in their logs, but they are not in my log
for the very reason cited: no response whatsoever at the end of my part of
the exchange.  Even when I called them again....no response.  In the first
case, I even repeated the exchange thinking I got wiped out by QRM.  No one
home.

73,
dale, kg5u

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com