[CQ-Contest] KL7RA answers N2AA

LU-CONTESTERS lw9euj at ciudad.com.ar
Wed Sep 13 22:59:26 EDT 2000

Hi Marijan:
Are you kidding!!! The situation you describe is not fair.
If what you say is true, then we all must be allowed to acces those precious
call sign data bases to clarify every callsign in everyone's log.
I guess most participants make big efforts even if they don't win or
stablish a new world record, and they deserve respect, and to be treated
equally.
Smells fishy here. I'll re-think where and when to spent my contest bucks.
73
Martin LW9EUJ
S522R in WRTC 2K
Let's make contests fairer!!!