[CQ-Contest] Dual receiver effectiveness?

Paul Erickson paule at sfu.ca
Wed Sep 13 23:03:57 EDT 2000

I don't want to reignite the SO2R debate, but would appreciate hearing
from those who use rigs with dual receive capability such as the
1000mp, ts950 et al, as to how effective they are in scanning
for mults on your run band? With two rigs, I'm often concerned
about the possibility of blowing the front end should I move
the second rig to the same band I am running on.

Thanks in advance.
cheers, Paul - VA7NT (ex VE7CQK) - email: paule at sfu.ca

"Those who hear not the music, think the dancers mad..."

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com