[CQ-Contest] ...the bottom line is VERY obvious

Ed Sleight k4sb at mindspring.com
Fri Sep 15 15:50:31 EDT 2000

"Gilmer, Mike" wrote:

> In the meantime, your example is a case to remove points from the
> currently-presumed-*good* log as well as from the *bad* log.

It appears to me that such merely compounds the error. If the person who
sent the same numbers twice submits a log, it should be obvious where
the fault lies. Especially if other logs submitted with contacts with
the same station show similar discrepancies.

The error here is in the inadequacy of the log checking software.

73
Ed

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com