[CQ-Contest] Re: Cheating

Cedrick Johnson- K9YO k9yo at ix.netcom.com
Thu Sep 21 11:47:06 EDT 2000

Like I said in my previous post, I'm done arguing.  My schoolwork and
other items of personal interest are more important than arguing over
what is, I believe now a non-issue. Like someone said in a previous
post, the truth will bear all light. So, it doesn't matter who or what
is doing whatever, in the end the truth will prevail.

So, I will continue to have fun contesting, and enjoy myself. Isn't
that the whole point of this hobby?

Guys stop taking ham radio like it's your career, and actually enjoy
it!  I'm done.. I will not reply to any more of this "nonsense". I'm
going to work on improving my station with a few homebrew projects,
and then enjoy the fruit of my labors in a contest.

See you guys on for SS CW and SSB, IL QSO, and CA QSO!

-Cedrick
"Flame suit is now fully activated"

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com