[CQ-Contest] CC&R Category

Kelly Taylor ve4xt at mb.sympatico.ca
Mon Sep 25 18:25:19 EDT 2000

I was doing it at work on the Web. Our ISP's Web-based e-mail system sucks...

Anyway, the gist of what I said was this:

Many developments with CC&Rs feature HUGE lots, so to restrict it in size to the size you mention would exclude a lot of people under CC&Rs. As well, the lot size you mention allows for some pretty significant antennas, a la perennial top-tenner K6LL and VE4GV, perennial low-power SS champ, both of whom use single towers with KT34XAs and 2-el 40-meter beams on top.

They also have lots smaller than you describe, so I believe both of Bill's suggested criteria should stand.

73 kelly
ve4xt