[CQ-Contest] No Account QSOs

Tony Field ve6yp at shaw.ca
Sat Aug 4 14:04:50 EDT 2001

> In a Cabrillo file, each QSO line begins with "QSO:".  One way to
implement
> Ward's suggestion would be that "no count" QSOs might start with
"NOQ:"
> (i.e., "no QSO") instead.

Humm, if the Cabrillo processing is done "correctly", the analysis
program would look only for lines with a prefix "QSO".  If a given
line does not have this prefix, it should be ignored.  (I doubt that
the implementers of Cabrillo would be so bold as to invalidate the log
completely if it found a "non-standard" key word).

I therefore suspect that  Dave's idea is (almost) implicitly allowed
by Cabrillo processing software since it.

tony (ve6yp)

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com