[CQ-Contest] TCG seeking team players for NAQP SSB

Lee Hall ny4t at home.com
Mon Aug 6 20:10:23 EDT 2001

The Tennessee Contest Group is again seeking team players for the August
NAQP SSB contest to be held on the 18th.  Go here:
http://www.ncjweb.com/index.php3?leftcol=contestmenu&rightcol=naqprules1
for details.  I will be organizing the SSB teams this time.  You do not
have to be in Tennessee or be a TCG member to be on one of our teams.

If you would like to play on a TCG team, drop me a line with the call
and name you will be using and an indication of whether you will be part
or full time.  Team placement will be based on past performance in this
contest, if any, with Team #1 composed exclusively of Full-Time players.
We would like to beat our previous record by fielding 7 teams, if
possible.  So....come on out to play....and bring your friends.

73,
Lee Hall (NY4T)
http://www.qsl.net/ny4t

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com