[CQ-Contest] KT34XA Vs C3

IK0YVV Marco ik0yvv at libero.it
Fri Aug 24 22:24:02 EDT 2001

Hi Claudio ,
I've been using a KT34XA since October 1999 on a 60ft self supported tower ,
using a G-1000SDX rotator , and i have to say that the antenna performs
really well . Outstanding reports on 20m ( maybe the most performer band for
the kt34xa ) , quiete easy to take the fruequency during contests . In the
past i use the C3 on a CQWW SSB and i've to say that even the kt34a performs
better than the C3 so i think that between a C3 and a KT34XA without an
doubt i would put the old , but ever green , KLM.
GL CUL U SN !

IK0YVV

Marco

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com