[CQ-Contest] AA4LR: "What is the question?"

Bill Tippett btippett at alum.mit.edu
Tue Aug 28 17:36:53 EDT 2001

8/19/01 W4ZV wrote:
In my opinion, the CQ 160 SSB is the most disruptive contest of any amateur
contest on any band...and I have personal experience with most of them.

8/24/01 AA4LR replied:
Bill, I don't understand what would satisfy you.

8/24/01 W4ZV replied:
It's really quite simple...compliance with the 160 bandplans (old or new)
which have been in existence for years.

        Now Bill, my question to you is:

Is there is ANY argument that would ever compel you to follow ARRL's
Voluntary Bandplan for no SSB below 1843, or will you comply ONLY if mode
separation is mandated by the FCC?

                                                73,  Bill  W4ZV

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com