[CQ-Contest] TN QSO Party log submissions - bouncing?

Doug Smith W9WI w9wi at w9wi.com
Tue Dec 4 00:07:21 EST 2001

If you tried to submit an entry in yesterday's Tennessee QSO Party via
email, and it bounced, please try again.

It seems sometime between about 0600z and 1400z Monday, my Internet provider
decided to "upgrade" their mail server software.  The upgrade failed
miserably, the mail servers weren't back up until at least 2200z.  In the
early hours of the failure, mail was being rejected with misleading error
messages.  (later on, the servers simply didn't respond)

The problem has been corrected - both by my ISP, and by my redirecting the
quoted submission address to a different server.

And all this after I went out of my way to say good things about my ISP on
our local reflector last week.  Last time I do that...
--
Doug Smith W9WI
Pleasant View (Nashville), TN EM66

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com