[CQ-Contest] CQ WW TEN MINUTE RULE

Jim Reisert jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Wed Dec 12 21:22:49 EST 2001

Right from the web page cqww.com:

"Only one transmitter and one band permitted during any 10-minute period,
defined as starting with the first logged QSO on a band."

That means if you make (log) a QSO on a band at 0015z (for example), you
can not make (log) a QSO on another band until 0025z at the
*earliest*.  There is a separate 10-minute counter for the run and
multiplier stations.  I.e. you can consider the run and multiplier logs
completely independent of each other for the purposes of the 10-minute rule.

Very easy to understand and interpret.

73 -  Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com