[CQ-Contest] Re: arrl10 meter contest

David O Hachadorian k6ll at juno.com
Mon Dec 17 09:28:46 EST 2001

Actually, when I made that statement, I was thinking more
about the UA's. Several years ago, I made 3500 qso's in the
10 meter contest, and did not work one single UA! Now
UA, *that's* Eastern Europe.

I've got to be more careful about using absolute statements
like "impossible." It gets me in trouble all the time.

I wonder how many UA's W6EEN worked with his 6/6/6 at 1,2,3 wl?
Doug?

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ
K6LL at juno.com