[CQ-Contest] 10M Test Post Mortem

TOMK5RC at aol.com TOMK5RC at aol.com
Mon Dec 17 11:39:19 EST 2001

It's a good omen when your opening hours are 226 followed by 224. It also
makes for a fun contest when the rate averages 98/hr for 27 hours. Another
amazing stat is that I had almost the exact same Q total on CW and Phone,
1334/1310. Long live CW!

I chose to operate using packet, which put me in the Multi-op category. It
probably helped me break 2meg, but wasn't really that much help, otherwise.
Most of the rare mults called in and the others were fun pileups to be
cracked.

Still enjoying contesting after 42 years!

Tom, K5RC/NV7A
Virginia City NV

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com