[CQ-Contest] CQ Caracas

Tony Rogozinski trogo at telegraphy.com
Mon Dec 17 13:51:29 EST 2001

I will be in Caracas on February 4th (possibly the night of the 3rd) and
staying
until February 5th.  Would like to get together with some of the gang down
there in the "Land of Beautiful Women" - to talk about contesting - of
course! :-)

Please email if you can meet for a beer/dinner or ?

Tony N7BG

"I collect telegraph keys and most anything
  related to telegraphy especially old or unusual
  bugs (semi automatic keys).  Please email or
  call toll free 888-848-1572 if you have anything
  to sell or trade!"

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com