[CQ-Contest] RE: Click, click, click...

Dan Weisenburger kw4t at state.net
Sun Feb 25 22:10:29 EST 2001

I must be blessed.  I'm not hearing the alleged awful signals unless I'm

within a couple of KHz.. The DSP seems to be causing the click as I go
to bypass and the click goes away.  The AGC pumps pretty badly at times
but once again only when I'm operating close to a strong station.

The ringing of the synthesizer is another interesting aspect.  In the
cellular industry we have used the ringing to "fingerprint" mobile
phones and eliminate fraud caused by cloning.

73 from Lake Moneysgone,  Dan,  KW4T

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com