[CQ-Contest] NCJ CTT&T topic

Gary Sutcliffe ums at nconnect.net
Fri Jul 6 07:41:35 EDT 2001

Hi Gang

I am looking for your input for the next NCJ Contest Tips, Trick, &
Techniques column. The topic is on station layout.

How do you arrange the equipment in your shack including radios, computer
components, rotors, antenna switches, etc., for maximum efficiency? Why did
you do it that way?  What do you consider the deficiencies of your station
layout? How do you handle the cable rat's nest?

Please email me direct with your comments on this or related topics by July
9. Be sure your call sign is in your response.

Thanks for your help!

73 - Gary W9XT

Gary Sutcliffe, W9XT          Unified Microsystems
ums at nconnect.net              PO Box 133
http://www.QTH.com/w9xt       Slinger, WI 53086

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com