[CQ-Contest] SO1R v SO2R

Marty Purselley ranchonodinero at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 27 20:14:35 EDT 2001

Just some rhetorical questions.  Do SO2R have an advantage over SOSR?  How
much does it show in the scores?  Seems like the folks who have the skill,
money etc to operate SO2R would like to see how they fare against other
folks who have skill, technical know how.  Heck, if I had a station and the
skills etc I wouldn't want to give away the advantage either.  If it weren't
that big a deal, there wouldn't be this much stink over it.

Marty aa5un