[CQ-Contest] Contest QSOs: To QSL or not to QSL

Dallas Carter ludal at dmv.com
Mon Jul 30 08:35:27 EDT 2001

What John said...

and to the original caller, I also use DX4WIN for QSLing.
When I go through the bureau stack, I plug in the call and
have multi QSO labels printed for every contact that has not
been confirmed by me before for that call.  Then when I get
future cards, I have usually already confirmed to them via
the bureau.  My record was28 QSO's on one card, which
took 7 labels.  I find this to be reasonably economical, and
an effective way to confirm those wanting cards.

73  Dallas  W3PP

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com