[CQ-Contest] Dinged Good QSOs

Mike Gilmer - N2MG n2mg at contesting.com
Mon Jul 30 07:29:09 EDT 2001

Even though any score adjustment would be minimal (and likely not even attempted), I would think the sponsors would want to know what QSOs their software dinged by mistake.

I'm convinced they strive to "do the right thing".  Any fundamental weakness in their software that is fixable, they'll fix.

Mike N2MG

http://www.peoplepc.com

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com