[CQ-Contest] Dinged Good QSOs

Barry w2up at mindspring.com
Mon Jul 30 11:32:44 EDT 2001

Hi Mike,
I'd like to hear from the log checkers, if that is the case. I recorded
the whole CQWW CW 2000, and using Writelog, all I have to do is
right click on the call in the log, which brings up a submenu, and
the audio snippet for that QSO plays.  I listened to every busted,
unique and NIL in my UBN, and while I did bust a bunch, a number
of them sure sound good to me!  If the log checkers want me to
supply audio too, I can do that.
73 Barry

Barry Kutner, W2UP              Internet: w2up at mindspring.com

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com