[CQ-Contest] Lets change phonetics - A Challenge...

Tim Makins, EI8IC ei8ic at eircom.net
Thu Nov 1 19:08:40 EST 2001

Thanks for the quick comments, guys.

Despite the mention of barbecues, this is a serious request, designed to
help all SSB contesters. Any native-speakers of the major contest languages
are very welcome to submit a list of 26 suggested words that are easily
understood by people in your country. The lists will be forwarded to other
contesters for comment.

Don't assume that someone has already sent in a list for your language. I
would like many suggestions.

Please pass this request on to other email forums that may be able to help.

Lists from non-native speakers are not needed - i.e. there's no point for an
Englishman who speaks excellent French sending in a list of French words.

73s Tim EI8IC.