[CQ-Contest] CQWW Logging Question

Dallas Carter ludal at dmv.com
Fri Nov 2 08:18:54 EST 2001

To quote a wise old contester, QRP is not part of a call sign.
Therefore it does not get logged, and does not go on the QSL
card either.  How do I know what power the station was running?
That information should be included on the award application
for him/her to certify.  On the other hand, /P, /M, ,MM (lookout
Scotland) and /# ARE part of the call.  Log checking s/w for the
majors should, IMHO, ignore these.

Dallas W3PP