[CQ-Contest] SS observations ( kinda long)

bob.wruble at verizon.net bob.wruble at verizon.net
Mon Nov 5 13:38:39 EST 2001

SS shud be cut down to 12 hours or opened up so stns can be wked on each
band!   look at all the power (energey) that wud be saved by reducing the
endless cqing that goes on hour after hour!

alas, such foolish thinking ....... wud bud selig allow baseball games to be
shortened to 5 innings ....... of course not ....... tradition wud not allow
it!  and the same goes for SS