[CQ-Contest] RULES ARE RULES

Dallas Carter ludal at dmv.com
Tue Nov 20 09:19:09 EST 2001

It's the rules!  Actually, SS exchange simulates the heading of an ARRL
radiogram.  It was instituted as a training vehicle for traffic handlers.
It's all part of the tradition.
Number (of message)
Precedencel (message precendence, ie priority, routine etc.)
Call (message originator)
Check (group count of message text)
Section (place of origin)

It all has a purpose.