[CQ-Contest] Inspiration or ?

Matt & Carrie Trott aa7bg at 3rivers.net
Wed Oct 3 00:03:02 EDT 2001

Yeppers, it's the love of the sport that keeps a person's interest. It's
like when I go play basketball with a bunch of high school kids. They run
all over me, but I still get a few good moves on them. That makes it worth
while. Lotsa people golf and they can't keep the ball on the fairway or get
a $1 mill check like the pros do, but they still golf!! It's the same thing
with radio sport. If ya like it, ya do it, all the while trying to get
better at it. Getting better comes with playing more and even once in a
while getting better equipment, like a new pair of Adidas, a new set of
Pings, or a 200 foot rotating tower.

Let the games begin,

Matt--K7BG