[CQ-Contest] Sleep Deprivation

Ronald Rossi kk1l at arrl.net
Sat Oct 6 00:10:41 EDT 2001

Folks,

The graph is showing the performance of two populations...those which
eventually were given caffeine and those which never received any. By
showing the two populations as indivual lines allows you to verify the
correlation of them prior to receiving the drug. It seemed clear to me,
but it is not all that obvious I guess.

--
73 es God Bless de KK1L...ron (kk1l at arrl.net) <><
QTH: Jericho, Vermont