[CQ-Contest] Contest Writeup Errors

Mike Gilmer - N2MG n2mg at contesting.com
Thu Oct 11 06:58:07 EDT 2001

Interesting point, but using geography is a recognized
and accepted way of segregating/classifying scores.  IMO, it's more because of propagational differences, than any aspect of the exchange.

Are you suggesting that we segregate scores by prefix
in WPX?  IOW, score W8s with other W8s, K8s with other
K8s, KQ2s with other KQ2s and ignore location?
There'd sure be a multitude of stations in their own category!

73 Mike N2MG

http://www.peoplepc.com

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com