[CQ-Contest] Why I Won't Be in CQWW CW This Year

Steve Daniel nn4t at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 15 13:12:05 EDT 2001

And I see the Thanksgiving weekend as an advantage. You have Thursday and
Friday to get ready, be well rested and ready to go. With a Thursday holiday
your eating out/cleaning up obligations are behind you. The years I hate are
those one in seven or so when the contest does not fall on the same weekend
as Thanksgiving. GL. Steve, NN4T.