[CQ-Contest] Why I Won't Be in CQWW CW This Year

Jim Reisert jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Mon Oct 15 13:11:54 EDT 2001

It's probably significantly less than 40%.  You'll work more of the same
stations if they're closer to you, i.e. it's easier to work K0RF on 6 bands
than UA0RF.  So of those two pointers, many more will be with the same station
than the 3 pointers.  This makes the ratio of 2-point STATIONS to non-2-point
STATIONS less than 40%.

- Jim

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com