[CQ-Contest] IR cans?

Clive Whelan clive at gw3njw.fsworld.co.uk
Fri Sep 7 13:35:26 EDT 2001

Hi

Does anyone have experience of using IR ( i.e. cordless) cans in
the RF environment?

I am always catching my foot in the existing long lead, and
causing havoc in the middle of a contest! I would dearly love to
be free of that encumbrance, but do not know how susceptible
they might be to the RF environment in the shack.

Opinions welcome.

tia

73

Clive