Fwd: [CQ-Contest] Condolences - Nonjudgmental international friendships

K7bv at aol.com K7bv at aol.com
Wed Sep 12 14:15:39 EDT 2001

In a message dated 9/12/01 5:01:27 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
jerry at ua9ar.chel.com.ru writes:
<< Dear friends,
 this terrorist act turned over all the world. We present our condolences to
 American people and wish you courage to stand this pain.
  73, Jerry UA9AR >>

Jerry,
Thank you for your thoughts.  I believe these terrible events will forever
change the world as we knew it a couple days ago.  I also believe whatever
the future holds for the world community, hams will continue to share unique
nonjudgmental international friendships without regard to race, religion or
political beliefs.

73 Dennis K7BV

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com