[CQ-Contest] Stacking Force12 anteannas question

K7bv at aol.com K7bv at aol.com
Fri Sep 28 01:53:01 EDT 2001

Friends,
I have been tossing aluminum into a pile in the backyard for a couple years
in anticipation of finally putting up a modest station so I can once again
get on the air from home instead of only on weekends as somebody's guest op.
I haven't had that pleasure since causing daily chaos on the bands as KZ5M in
the late '80s.

I would like to stack the following antennas on a single mast but need advice
regarding stacking order and the closest spacing I can get away with.

Force12 antennas
Strike Force 4BA - 10 through 17 meters on one 24' boom
Magnum 520 - 5el 20 meter on 36' boom
EF-340 / EF-230  -  custom 3el 40 meter / 2el 30 meter on one 30' boom

Eager to hear from those with much wisdom,
Dennis K7BV

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com