[CQ-Contest] Re: Re: Yaesu FT1000mp Mark V Key Clicks

Jan Erik Holm sm2ekm at telia.com
Sat Dec 14 07:28:39 EST 2002

What i wrote below that I adjusted components to
get a steeper rise isn´t compleatly thrue.
As someone pointed out it´s not the rise time
thats to short but the fall time.
It´s absolutley correct since almost all of these
radios click on the break side and not on the make.
Otherwise, thank´s for the comments

Merry Christmas Jim SM2EKM

PS: Tonight I had a strange dream. I dreamt that all
my towers fell down in a wind storm. It was so strange
since the Yagi elements did brek in like 1000 pieces
but it didn´t break any of the Yagi booms. I must be
ready for the funny farm I think.