[CQ-Contest] CB QRM in 10m test (opposite)

Jan Erik Holm sm2ekm at telia.com
Thu Dec 18 17:26:47 EST 2003

Has the FCC totaly stopped to enforce/or controll the HF
spectrum in the States? Seems to me they have a lot of
work to do.
In Sweden the "Swedish FCC" hardly does anything these
days, most people that worked for them has gotten redundant
and lost their jobs, it´s just a few left and they seem
to have enough to do moving papers from one basket to another,
maybe it´s the same in the US.

73 Jim SM2EKM