[CQ-Contest] CB QRM in 10m test (opposite)

Jim Smith jimsmith at shaw.ca
Thu Dec 18 21:22:08 EST 2003

I have often thought that when the big gun stations have nothing to do
between contests they should spend a few hours each day looking for
CBers on 10.  When they find one, get on its freq and call CQ using RTTY
until the pirate QRTs.  Then find another one and repeat.  Why RTTY?
 It's probably more annoying than CW and they would have no idea of
where it is coming from.  Well, a few hours a day is asking a lot.
 Might be fun to try it a little, though.

73 de Jim Smith    VE7FO