[CQ-Contest] RE: Categorically Speaking

David Mueller n2nl at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 6 12:45:57 EST 2003

Lets say we start including a 24 hour category.

Down the road, when the contesting community has aged
another 10 years, will we be arguing for a 12 hour
category?  Probably...

Set your own goals.  Compete against friends in your
own made-up class.  Have fun.

If winning was everything, we would all be a real
sorry bunch.

73, Dave N2NL

PS - 48 hours too long for you?  Try the Sprint this
weekend.  The fastest paced CW contest you'll find.
Better yet, it's only 4 hours long! (Sorry, no 2 hour
category)