[CQ-Contest] Quiet Monitor on sale again

Mark Beckwith mark at concertart.com
Thu Jan 9 11:02:16 EST 2003

Last time K6LL posted this I ran out and bought two.  I live in a small town
with a small Staples.  They had one in stock and had another shipped up from
The Big City (40 miles) with no hitches.

Over the holidays I went to AA6TT and operated the Stew.  Bill has all
flatscreens.  I now regret investing in two new CRT monitors for my new
station.  Does anybody want to buy these two for $75 each?

Mark, N5OT