[CQ-Contest] DXCC was:Question about CQWW rules

Mike Gilmer - N2MG n2mg at contesting.com
Wed Oct 22 06:12:54 EDT 2003

I'm no DXCC expert, but as far as the DXCC goes...

<<
9. All stations must be contacted from the same DXCC
Entity.

So Joe Ham would have to get his JA/HL buddy to use
Joe Ham's call and not sign it portable, and then lie
about from where the contact was made.  Therefore, I
would not question the "integrity" of the DXCC, but
instead would of Joe Ham and his buddy.

Mike N2MG